1. Versace Eau Fraiche - This cologne is sweet, fresh and to the point. A long lasting citrus scent will have people hanging around you and sniffing all day long, and you'll find yourself being asked what you're wearing on a regular basis.
2. Acqua Di Gio - There's a reason this cologne is the best selling of all time. Enough said.
3. Dolce & Gabbana The One - D&G amalgamated some blend of tobacco and coriander to concoct this sophisticated and sharp fragrance, and whatever they did sure worked. This cologne is sure to entice and please the olfactory of whoever is nearby.
4. Yves St. Laurent Pour Homme - Another sophisticated and classy cologne, YSL is a bit pricey, but is great for special occasions and is a sure favorite with the ladies.
5. Abercrombie Fierce - Though I'm not particularly fond of any other Abercrombie fragrances, Fierce has always been a classic scent for the everyday teenager/young man looking to smell clean and
6. Polo Black
7. Paco Rabanne 1 Million
8. Gucci by Gucci
9. Burberry (Original)
10. Diesel Only The Brave
- Kenneth Cole Black
- Lacoste Style in Play
Graduate student, writer, insurance producer, runner.